Account Manager, UK (Senior Level 1-7)
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
Location: Monument, London
The Account Manager will work to provide F+R’s most valuable and key private clientele with an exceptional, tailored, bespoke level of customer service and experience. The post holder will be responsible for activating, retaining and developing F+R’s clients along with being accountable for managing and delivering their own individual sales target, with the focus being on building a pool of customers to support progression and development.
Contributing daily to be a key part of a positive, energetic and consistent fine wine sales team environment.
• Working to establish, nurture and develop long-term, high-quality relationships with key fine wine buyers, assisting them in sourcing, drinking and building collections of the world’s greatest wines.
• Focus on building a group of active clients made through new client Activation, Reactivation of previously transacted clients and pursuit of dormant clients.
• Linking effectively with other internal departments meaningfully and coherently, to ensure clients receive best possible experience impacting on delivery of sales target.
• Positive attitude towards learning around market and product knowledge – producers, regions, trends and wider market.
• Ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer service experience, from new client conversion, through to retaining F+R’s most important and valuable customers.
• Contributing to a positive, strong team environment through consistent performance, in constant pursuit of exceeding target alongside excellent communication.
• Daily and consistent contribution to the offers and opportunities process, ensuring to search for wines in the market place.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Proven sales experience of performing to standard of commercial excellence for an extended period
• Exceptional communications skills, both internally and externally with clients, with all levels
• Strong written and telephone capability
• The ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment and able to handle change and retain positive outlook
• Extensive product knowledge – WSET Diploma Level 4
• Driven and ambitious, motivated by achieving outstanding results
• Demonstrable passion for fine wine, and a constant pursuit of further knowledge & expertise.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the post holder and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detail how you meet the requirements to email@example.com