Salary: GBP 20,000 per annum.
If you haven’t already noticed, FINE+RARE do things a little differently to other fine wine businesses. As a fine wine broker, not stockholder, we are able to list thousands of wines on our dynamic marketplace using our unique WineDesk software. This business model, together with our knowledgeable, talented team, has driven our growth.
It is for this reason that we are on the lookout for high calibre, business-minded graduates to join our Graduate Development Programme to support future business expansion.
As a graduate trainee, you will start off your career in either the Customer Services or Supply Chain team, enabling you to develop a solid understanding of the company and the unique way in which we work. After this initial period, you will be exposed to other aspects of the company, developing your skills with projects and secondments in areas of most interest; these could include Buying, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Customer Operations.
The aim of the Graduate Development Programme is for you to develop your skills in a thriving, fast-paced business. At the end of the 18 month programme, you will be a well-rounded, confident individual with experience of customer management, logistics, business analysis, presenting to peers and senior management, project management and leadership, amongst many others.
The role is based in our office in London Bridge; you should be able to commute or be prepared to relocate.
What we are looking for:
- A good degree or relevant qualifications and experience. This will likely be your first or second job.
- Strong people skills and ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- A professional manner when interacting with customers and suppliers.
- Proven leadership qualities and a high level of drive and ambition for progression and development.
- The ability to adapt to different scenarios in order to benefit from exposure to different parts of the business.
- Strong problem solving, numerical and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Previous wine knowledge is not essential but an interest and determination to learn more will be highly beneficial.
We want people who are prepared to go that extra mile to deliver excellence, have the drive and ambition to help propel FINE+RARE into the future and are ready to immerse themselves in all aspects of the business.
- 20 days annual and all statutory holidays.
- Opportunities to broaden and develop your fine wine knowledge by attending tastings led by international producers and our own in-house experts.
- Attractive staff discount on wine.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter, which will be reviewed in complete confidence.