Ch. Tertre Daugay is no longer produced, having been bought by Domaine Clarence Dillon (owners of Ch. Haut-Brion and Ch. la Mission Haut-Brion) in 2011 and its name changed to Ch. Quintus.
Up until the early 1900s, Ch. Tertre Daugay was part of a larger estate situated on a limestone hillock at the southwestern end of the Saint-Emilion plateau. The larger estate was divided into two estates, Ch. Tertre Daugay and Ch. Daugay in 1909. The Daugay part was later sold to the de Boüard family and became part of what is today Ch. Angélus.
Domaine Clarence Dillon purchased Ch. Tertre Daugay in 2011, with the last vintage of wine under the Ch. Tertre Daugay label 2010. It merged the property with Ch. l’Arrosée to create Ch. Quintus.