Role: Private Client Account Manager (ASIA)
Location: Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
Salary: Starting Salary 28,000 HKD/month (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Medical cover included
Permanent position with 6 months’ probation.
FINE+RARE Company Details
Since 1994, FINE+RARE has offered clients unrivalled access to the world’s finest wines. Our direct relationships and extensive supplier network enable us to offer bespoke collections, rare formats and exclusive bottles from some of the world’s most brilliant and revered producers. For the past 10 years in Hong Kong, FINE+RARE has established and developed key client relationships through curation, exceptional account management services and access. It is with our valued Asian clients in mind, that we launch our new venture in Central, Hong Kong - a home for fine wine expertise and knowledge, a place for collectors to discover, drink and purchase truly exceptional wines.
FINE+RARE Private Client Account Manager – Asia
We are looking for ambitious and highly motivated individuals to join our growing sales team in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is an incredibly important market for FINE+RARE. HOME Hong Kong is a truly one-of-a-kind space, a place for collectors to discover, drink and purchase exceptional wines. HOME Hong Kong is a stunningly designed space in Central Hong Kong, which will house a team of experienced Account Managers who will provide our Asian client-base with bespoke, world-class, global account management service. The optimum location for clients to visit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work towards joining one of the most exciting and emerging parts of our business, with the chance for a rewarding and engaging international career in professional fine wine account management. This is a fast-paced development program and for those who succeed, a long-term fulfilling career opportunity.
FINE+RARE Sales Training Program
The training & development program:
You will spend 2 weeks undergoing our intensive sales induction program, learning about different areas of the business and how the brand is evolving, as well as key sales tutoring and important skills and techniques to prepare you for a fulfilling career in dealing with a discerning and highly knowledgeable client base.
Your initial focus for 5 months will be on client acquisition. Depending on results, candidates will train to focus on reactivating accounts, following a multitude of contact methods and campaigns.
Over time, the role will also provide an opportunity to build a customer base, develop skills and capabilities within a very supportive but challenging environment, as well as developing key customer relationships.
Upon successful completion of stages 1 or 2, a proportion of candidates will be offered the chance to join our senior sales team and will spend the final month of the scheme preparing to transition to this role, focusing more on client relationships and retention. Secondment opportunities will potentially also be available for those who are interested in working at our global offices.
Role and Key Responsibilities
· Initiating existing client relationships and proactively developing them into valuable accounts
· Working with the FINE+RARE HOME team to acquire new clients into the account management function of the business
· Identifying product and market opportunities and developing initiatives to increase sales and profitability
· Working with our marketplace suppliers to source products and curate product offers to engage clients
· Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
· Managing client relationships to a high standard, consistently delivering an engaging account management service
· Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to work independently, using initiative to execute your role
Key Skill Requirements
· Educated to Bachelors degree level or above, from a renowned university
· WSET Level 3 or above
· At least 2 years retail/account management/commercial sales experience
· Target-driven and self-motivated with an outgoing and charismatic personality
· Enterprising, enthusiastic and client-focused individuals – with a passion for wine and the ambition to progress.
· Must be fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Japanese is desired but not required.
· Proven track-record of extremely strong work ethic, positive attitude
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in the fast-paced world of fine wine sales, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.