Vintage, Qty, PackSize, Wine, Producer
click here to log
in if you have previously registered with us.
Tips, Advice & Help
- For individual wines and short lists you can enter wine details individually in
the order shown above the box, using commas as separators (example).
- For longer lists you can use
this excel file as a template, then copy and paste into the box.
- DO NOT include Producer details for Bordeaux, Port, Champagne and similar 'generic' wines.
- Use common names for 'Wine'. (Click here for further help on how to enter wine details)
Click here for full information on how selling works.
- Note: unopened cases normally attract a better broking margin than odd bottles