Salary: Up to £25,000, dependent on experience
Founded in 1994, Fine+Rare is respected as one of the largest and most successful international fine wine brokerage businesses. The Fine+Rare marketplace offers an unparalleled range of diverse and competitively priced wines, and our business model, built on a network of strong personal relationships, makes us uniquely placed within the global wine market to offer impartial advice and opinion.
As a result of recent sales growth, the business is now seeking to develop our direct marketing capability and is seeking a highly motivated manager to run and develop the eCommerce sales team. This is likely to be your first step into sales management.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and working closely with the Marketing and Buying teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the eCommerce work stream with the focus on being the first point of contact for enquiries and new customers, driving sales of company offers and researching customer requirements and preferences. In addition, the role has line management responsibility for the outbound sales team.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the non-account managed database
- Focussing on company offers and managing the order process through to delivery, including issue resolution
- First point of contact for customer enquiries and new registrations
- Research programmes to gather customer preference data and maintaining the company CRM system
- Working with the Private and Trade sales teams to identify customers requiring an account managed service
- Working with the Buying and Marketing teams to deliver offers and mechanics that will maximise customer response
- Data analysis and reporting
- Team management responsibility
Candidates should have worked within a sales environment and have strong organisational and commercial skills. Line management experience and European language skills will be an advantage.
This role is based in our office in London Bridge; you should be able to commute to this location.
Please email your CV and cover letter, which will be reviewed in confidence